Launched in 2012 at the Turquoise shipyard, QUANTUM OF SOLACE is a head-turning yacht with a beautiful exterior and interior by H2 Yacht Design.
She comfortably accommodates 14 guests in her 7 luxurious staterooms. The full beam master suite is located on the upper deck and features a spectacular bathroom and two luxurious dressing rooms, as well as a balcony on each side. There are a further 6 luxurious staterooms on the main deck, offering great flexibility for sleeping arrangements. On the main deck is the hugely impressive main salon with double-height atrium. On the lower deck is the full beam spa and beach club area, including a fold-down door that opens to water level. Within the spa can be found a gym, hammam and sauna, jacuzzi and massage room. For sun-lovers there is a vast sun deck, with a 5m swimming pool, featuring a contra flow swimming system.
- Full beam master suite on the upper deck with balcony on each side
- Independent owner's office
- Beach club with fold-down door opening to water level
- Double-height atrium in the main salon
- Huge sundeck with bar and shaded dining area
- 5m x 2m contra flow pool on sundeck
- Spa with hammam and sauna, jacuzzi and massage room
- Disco on the sundeck with lights, smoke machine, DJ equipment
- Large toys selection
- Hydraulic swim platform
- Zero-speed stabilisers
72.63m / 238.28ft
Copied to clipboard!
|Built / Refit:||2012 / 2020|
|Length:||72.63m / 238.28ft|
|Cruising / Max Speed:||15 Knots (cruising) / 17 Knots (max)|
|Exterior designer:||H2 Yacht Design|
|Interior designer:||H2 Yacht Design|
DISCLAIMER: the search results displayed are provided by independent third party yacht brokers offering their own services via the Engel & Völkers Yachting Portal. Engel & Völkers is neither in commercial nor in legal terms responsible for the correctness, lawfulness and completeness of the information as well as the picture and video footage displayed.